|Ingrid Callot Image Credit: Todaysparent.com|
The following are some of the reasons why I, the Eco-goddess and Domestic Queen Ingrid Callot, believe that an organic farm is a unique and perfect venue to celebrate life and Mother Earth at the same time:
• I love the idea of outsourcing my son’s birthday celebration without compromising my ideals in matters of food, play, and waste.
• Kids will learn about seasonal plants and can even bring home some, to plant and care for at home.
|Ingrid Callot Image Credit: Apartmenttheraphy.com|
• Aside from pony rides, other thrills kids may enjoy are geese and bird feeding, egg collecting, tractor rides, and other farm activities that they don’t see every day in the city.
• Talking with real-life cowboys and farmers will be a plus factor since the kids will learn a whole lot from them about plant and animal growing.
• It’s simple yet waste-free, natural, and preservative-free.
|Ingrid Callot Image Credit: Lohas.com|
For more green ideas, follow Ingrid Callot’s updates on Twitter.