Monday, October 29, 2012

Ingrid Callot: Power tools for DIY moms

Hello! If you’ve been reading my blog for quite some time now, you have probably figured out that I, Ingrid Callot, do a lot of DIY projects around the house. Although my husband Roger already owns a lot of power tools, I have my own, too.

My top four favorite DIY power tools are the following (and I’m sure many moms out there would also love to have these tools for their mini-household projects):

Cordless jigsaw. I particularly like this tool because it’s so handy. The versions with the cord are way too bulky for me. Mine also does a special task of cutting curves.

Ingrid Callot Image Credit: visualremodeling.com

Claw hammer. Although it is not a power tool in the truest sense of the word, I love the claw hammer because it’s a perfect tool for almost all of my Ingrid Callot projects. I’ve had mine for years now and it’s still sturdy and as good as new.

Orbit sander. I like my power sander. It works best for creating detailed jobs and does not leave my arms tired and feeling heavy.

Handsaw. Mine is the version with three interchangeable blades. It serves me well with several of my little DIY projects.

Ingrid Callot Image Credit: visualremodeling.com

So if you’re planning to get yourself or your moms something practical this Christmas, consider giving them these functional tools as a gift.

Ingrid Callot Image Credit: lovemoney.com

Learn more DIY tips by following Ingrid Callot on Facebook.

2 comments:

  1. Great suggestion! My mom is a home crafter and loves to do handy man work at the house especially during Christmas. I’m think I’ll give her a fireplace shovel that she can use to tend to the ashes.

    Alphonse Daigle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post. My dady is a plumber I think on this valentine's I can give this power tool to my dady as a gift

    ReplyDelete